illmatics is hiring software engineers to join our engineering teams in our Osaka office.
We are seeking experienced, talented, energetic and self-driven individuals to join us.
Outside of work, we do social activities to relieve stress and have fun.
We ensure our employees have a great work life balance.
One does not simply do whatever illmatics do : )
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years experience developing web applications.
- Applicants must have a valid visa which allows you to work in Japan, so that we can sponsor your
(e.g. Working visa, student visa, or working holiday visa etc.)
- Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
- Working knowledge of API design and distributed backend systems.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Math/Engineering, or equivalent educational experience.
- HOURS OF WORK:
- Usual working hours are 10:30 – 19:15 Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
- Minimum salary starting from 250,000 Japanese yen per month (higher compensation will be provided
based on skills and experience. This is negotiable).
*Other details to be discussed during interviews.
- Transportation allowance
- Medical＆Social Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
〒530-0047 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Kita-ku, Nishitenma, 6 Chome−7